Regulators and policymakers use the SEC Analyzer to track Comment Letters and check for consistency among filings.
LogixData's database fuels the SEC Analyzer and houses SEC data from more than 40,000 American and multinational companies.
- 10 years and 20 quarters of financials, including unaudited financials.
- XBRL compliant historical data for more than 14,000 data points for comprehensive SEC research.
- Mapped entities and subsidiaries are for all domestic companies and ADR's.
- Compensation data across more than 10,000 companies by industry, customized peer groups, and more.
- Corporate governance documents and shareholder proposals.